Assisted Living in Macon, GA
The help you want, delivered with heart.
We’re proud to be a family-operated senior living community providing licensed assisted living in Macon, GA. We provide personal care that helps you stay independent longer, with as much or as little help as you’d like with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and managing medications.
Our “person-directed lifestyle” means your unique needs and desires always come first at Oaks at Lake Wildwood. Our highly trained team members are hired for their skill and empathy with older adults. They’ll be your guide, helping you create a purposeful plan for lasting well-being, and offering a balance of fitness programs, social opportunities, and other activities to enrich your quality of life.
We believe in respect, understanding and personal choice, and our senior assisted living is delivered with heart. It’s a true and real difference you’ll find in a family-owned community like ours.
Learn more about our assisted living that honors personal choice and celebrates a person’s uniqueness and strengths. Fill out the contact form on this page.
Provides all the comforts of home and encourages independent living.
- Purposeful Social Events to Combat Loneliness, Helplessness, and Boredom
- Ensure Overall Well-Being By Building Strong, Caring Relationships and Providing Frequent Check-Ins
- Emergency Call Systems and Trained Care Partners Ready to Serve, 24/7
- Meaningful Dining Experiences to Include Three Well-Balanced Meals Served Between the Hours of 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Two Snacks Daily
- Specialized Diets and Alternative Menu Choices
- All Utilities, Including Wi-Fi
- On-Site Wellness Center with Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Group Transportation for Scheduled Shopping, Dining, and Special Events
- Scheduled Transportation to Medical Appointments within a 10-mile Radius
- Daily Bed Making Supervision or Assistance, and Trash Removal
- Weekly Detailed Apartment Cleaning and Linen Service
Provides all Basic Level services, plus:
- Preparation of Soft Textured Diets
- Supervision or Assistance with Walking and Support with Wheelchair Mobility
- Verbal Encouragement to Take a Shower, Get Dressed, and Personal Grooming
Provides all Basic Level and Level Two services, plus:
- Supervision or Assistance with Taking a Shower, Getting Dressed, and Personal Grooming
- Supervision or Assistance Going to the Restroom, Including Assistance with Undergarments (Supplies Not Included)
- Personal Laundry Services
- Supervision or Assistance Getting in and Out of Bed and/or Chair, or From One Seat to Another
- Support with Adaptive Dining Needs, Including the Use of Dining Utensils or Thickened Liquids
Provides all levels of service and the following for residents needing a higher level of care:
- Guidance to Maintain Proper Nutrition, Including Hand-Under-Hand Assistance with Dining
- Additional Care Partner If Needed to Assist with Taking a Shower, Getting Dressed, and Personal Grooming
- Additional Care Partner If Needed to Assist with Getting In and Out of Bed and/or Chair, or From One Seat to Another
- Extra Time Needed to Ensure Safety and Security of the Care Partnership Team or Additional Time for Personal Services
*Minimal assistance generally denotes requiring only one team member to effectively achieve the activity of daily living without fear of injury to the resident or team member.Contact Oaks at Lake Wildwood
What is assisted living?
It’s a combination of community living with personalized supportive services and some health care. This level of care is designed to meet the needs of Oaks at Lake Wildwood residents who need help with activities of daily living. The goal of assisted living is to ensure comfort and safety while preserving as much independence as possible.
How would I know if I need to transition to assisted living?
Rest assured, our team of interdisciplinary professionals will assist you in identifying your care needs. Assisted living options are ideal for residents who can still live independently but need extra assistance with certain activities of daily living — taking medication, bathing, dressing, meals, housekeeping, transportation, and other everyday needs. Our team provides an individualized level of support while helping you maintain an active lifestyle filled with friends, neighbors and family.
What is assisted living like at Oaks at Lake Wildwood?
We aim to provide residents with an environment that supports and encourages the kind of life they want to live. By letting us lend a helping hand with the activities of daily living that have become a challenge, you’ll find there’s more time and energy for the things that make your days bright.