Assisted Living in Snellville, Georgia.
The team members at our assisted living community in Snellville, GA, are compassionate care partners who are professionally trained and carefully selected for their senior living knowledge and understanding of residents’ needs. Our assisted living apartments have been designed to encourage independent living while providing around-the-clock access to team members and assistance with activities of daily living. At our assisted living community, we offer four levels of service so individuals are able to maintain as much of their independence as possible while receiving the proper amount of senior care.
Provides all the comforts of home and encourages independence.
- Social events to combat loneliness, helplessness and boredom
- Frequent check-ins to ensure overall well-being and build strong, caring relationships
- Emergency call systems and trained care partners ready to serve 24/7
- Meaningful dining experiences that include three well-balanced meals served 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and two snacks daily
- Specialized diets and alternative menu choices
- All utilities, including Wi-Fi
- On-site wellness center with physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Group transportation for scheduled shopping, dining and special events
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments within a 10-mile radius
- Daily bed-making supervision or assistance and trash removal
- Weekly detailed apartment cleaning and linen service
Provides all Basic Level services, plus:
- Preparation of soft-textured diets
- Supervision or assistance with walking and support with wheelchair mobility
- Verbal encouragement to take a shower, get dressed, and perform personal grooming
Provides all Basic Level and Level Two services, plus:
- Supervision or assistance with taking a shower, getting dressed, and performing personal grooming
- Supervision or assistance going to the restroom, including assistance with undergarments (supplies not included)
- Supervision or assistance getting in and out of bed and/or chair, or from one seat to another
- Support with adaptive dining needs, including the use of dining utensils or thickened liquids
- Personal laundry services
Provides all levels of service and the following for residents needing a higher level of care:
- Guidance to maintain proper nutrition, including hand-under-hand assistance with dining
- Additional care partner if needed to assist with taking a shower, getting dressed, and performing personal grooming
- Additional care partner if needed to assist with getting in and out of bed and/or chair, or from one seat to another
- Extra time needed to ensure safety and security of the care partnership team or additional time for personal services
*Minimal assistance generally denotes requiring only one team member to effectively achieve the activity of daily living without fear of injury to the resident or team member.
To learn more about your loved one’s assisted living options in Snellville, GA, use the contact form on this page.
What is assisted living?
It’s a combination of community living with personalized supportive services and some health care. This level of care is designed to meet the needs of Oaks at Snellville residents who need help with activities of daily living. The goal of assisted living is to ensure comfort and safety while preserving as much independence as possible.
How would I know if I need to transition to assisted living?
Rest assured, our team of interdisciplinary professionals will assist you in identifying your care needs. Assisted living options are ideal for residents who can still live independently but need extra assistance with certain activities of daily living — taking medication, bathing, dressing, meals, housekeeping, transportation and other everyday needs. Our team provides an individualized level of support while helping you maintain an active lifestyle filled with friends, neighbors and family.
What is assisted living like at Oaks at Snellville?
We aim to provide residents with an environment that supports and encourages the kind of life they want to live. By lending a helping hand with the activities of daily living that have become a challenge, we give residents more time and energy to devote to the things that make their days bright.