Oaks at Stockbridge services and amenities.
Oaks at Stockbridge offers a variety of on-site services and amenities that are focused on encouraging your loved one to maintain their independence as well as offering opportunities for them to socialize with their neighbors and stay engaged in everyday life.
- Oaks person-directed lifestyle
- Medication administration
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Two-story community
- Private apartments with a selection of floor plans
- Emergency call systems in apartments
- Dining with table service and chef-prepared menu selections and Always Available Menu
- Private dining room for hosting guests
- Fireside seating and comfortable gathering spaces
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards with gazebo and raised garden beds
- Covered patios, walking paths and outdoor seating
- Covered second-floor balcony
- Beauty salon/Barbershop
- Weekly religious services
- Entertainment, events and excursions
- Arts/Crafts/Activities studio
- Pet-friendly community
- Two pianos for residents’ use and enjoyment
- Dedicated rehab room for physical, speech and occupational therapies
- Separate, secured memory care courtyard
To learn more about the services and amenities of our community, fill out the contact form on this page.