Oaks at Douglasville Assisted Living in
Our staff is carefully selected for their dedication of enriching the lives of others in a professional and caring manner. Oaks at Douglasville is designed for active lifestyles, but also provides support for your loved one when it’s needed. Our approach to assisted living differs – as we are proud to offer a “Person-Centered Lifestyle” which satisﬁes the unique desires and needs of residents and moves away from an overly structured approach. This lifestyle encourages independence and personal choice to ensure each resident enjoys the highest quality of life possible. We offer four levels of care to ensure you receive the assistance you need and enjoy.
Our basic level of personal care provides all the comforts of home and encourages independent living.
- Provides all the comforts of home and encourages independent living.
- Three well-balanced, delicious meals and two snacks daily
- Specialized diets
- Daily scheduled activities and social events
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, dining, and special events
- Daily spot cleaning and trash removal from apartment
- Weekly detailed room cleaning
Provides all the Basic Level services, plus:
- Provides all the Basic Level services, plus:
- Individualized nutritional meals dealing with mechanically-altered diets
- Frequent support with ambulation
- Prompting in areas of dressing, grooming, and other hygiene
- Standby assistance with showers twice a week
Provides all the Basic Level and Level Two services, plus:
- Provides all the Basic Level and Level Two services, plus:
- Assistance with dressing and grooming*
- Assistance with toileting*
- Assistance with bathing*
- Assistance with transfers*
- Assistance with chronic incontinence*
- Assistance with eating, including cutting of meats and use of condiments
- Close monitoring of physical whereabouts and condition with 24-hour periodic resident checks
Provides all of our levels of service and the following for residents needing a higher level of care:
- Provides all of our levels of service and the following for residents needing a high level of care:
- Assistance with eating, including complete nutritional supervision
- Close monitoring to ensure that our services and facility are appropriate for residents’ health needs
- Resident requires more than one staff member to assist with activities of daily living, transfer assistance, or supplemental staff.
*Minimal Assistance generally denotes requiring one staff member to effectively achieve the Activity of Daily Living without fear of injury to resident or staff.