Oaks at Pooler
An Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Pooler, Georgia
Oaks at Pooler, an assisted living and memory community in Pooler, Georgia, is located at 125 Southern Junction Blvd., just off of I-95. This convenient location offers services for residents throughout Pooler and West Chatham County as well as many local communities including Bloomingdale, Rincon, Savannah, Garden City, Port Wentworth, and Georgetown. The two-story, stylish craftsman-style property offers 61 assisted living senior apartments and 29 memory care senior apartments over 5-acres.
In addition to assisted living services focusing on the individual needs of residents, this state of the art community offers amenities and commons areas such as a media room, chapel, physical, occupational, and speech therapy, dental and podiatry services, a beauty salon, and barber shop. Hospitality services include Wi-Fi, concierge, housekeeping, laundry service, transportation, shopping, and banking. Our social, educational, recreational, and spiritual programs provide opportunities for residents to stay active and engaged in every day life.
Oaks at Pooler is the first community of its kind in the Pooler, Georgia, area and our team is excited to provide a much-needed level of care and service to seniors and their families.
Oaks at Pooler Amenities
We offer a wide range of services that focus on providing our residents with the amenities that will assist in maintaining the independent lifestyle we are all accustomed to.
- 24-hour access to staff with state-of-the-art emergency call and smoke/fire system
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating
- Three nutritious meals and two snacks daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Dental and podiatrist services
- Private one-bedroom apartments with all utilities included (excluding phone and cable)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and banking
- Social, educational, spiritual, and recreational programs
- Medication supervision and reminders
- Regular monitoring for general health and well-being, including blood pressure, weight, and nutritional status checks with quarterly reports to family
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy room staffed by Genesis Rehabilitation
Oaks at Pooler Accommodations
We want each resident to feel at home while ensuring their every need is met.
Photos from Oaks at Pooler
Come by to have a member of our team show you around one of the top assisted living and memory care communities in Georgia.