Oaks at Suwanee Creek
Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in Suwanee, Georgia
Oaks at Suwanee Creek is Oaks Senior Living’s newest assisted living and memory care community. We are located at the intersection of McGinnis Ferry Road and Buford Highway, just minutes away from the beautiful Sims Lake Park, major hospitals, and shopping. Our community embodies the values and mission of Oaks Senior Living as a whole and provides exceptional person-centered care that is designed to promote the optimal well-being of all residents.
Oaks at Suwanee Creek Amenities
The amenities that we provide at Oaks at Suwanee Creek are focused on assisting individuals in maintaining their independent lifestyle on a daily basis.
- 24-Hour Access to Team Members with State-of-the-Art Emergency Call Systems
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Eating, etc.)
- Three Nutritious Meals and Two Snacks Daily
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dental and Podiatry Services
- Private Apartments with All Utilities Included (Excluding Phone and Cable)
- Free Wireless Internet
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping and Banking
- Social, Educational, Spiritual, and Recreational Programs
- Medication Supervision and Reminders
- Regular Monitoring for General Health and Well-Being, Including Blood Pressure, Weight, and Nutritional Status Checks with Quarterly Reports to Family