Assisted Living in Woodstock, Georgia
Our Oaks at Towne Lake community offers assisted living in Woodstock, Georgia. We staff professionally trained caregivers, selected for their knowledge, compassion, and understanding of residents’ needs. We design our senior apartments to encourage independent living, while providing around the clock access to staff and assistance with activities of daily living. We offer four levels of assisted living to ensure you receive the assistance you need, yet enjoy independence where possible.
Provides all the comforts of home and encourages independent living.
- Three well-balanced, delicious meals and two snacks daily
- Specialized diets
- 24-hour staff available with emergency call system
- Daily scheduled activities and social events
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, dining, and special events
- General monitoring of residents’ functioning and condition level
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Daily spot cleaning and trash removal from apartments
- Weekly detailed room cleaning
Provides all the Basic Level services, plus:
- Individualized nutritional meals dealing with mechanically-altered diets
- Frequent support with ambulation
- Prompting in areas of dressing, grooming, and other hygiene routines
- Standby assistance with showers twice a week
Provides all the Basic Level and Level Two services, plus:
- Assistance with dressing and grooming*
- Assistance with toileting*
- Assistance with bathing*
- Assistance with transfers*
- Assistance with chronic incontinence*
- Assistance with eating, including cutting of meats and use of condiments
- Close monitoring of physical whereabouts and condition with 24-hour periodic resident checks
Provides all of our levels of service and the following for residents needing a high level of care:
- Assistance with eating, including complete nutritional supervision
- Close monitoring to ensure that our services and facility are appropriate for residents’ health needs
- Resident requires more than one staff member to assist with activities of daily living, transfer assistance, or supplemental staff time.
*Minimal assistance generally denotes requiring one staff member to effectively achieve the acitivity of daily living without fear or injury to resident or staff.